|INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND ex
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) was established by Act No 48 of 1999 with a mandate to develop the Nigerian Airspace to a level consistent with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO) Standards and Recommended Practices. The Agency is therefore saddled with the provision of Air Traffic Management to ensure safe, efficient, expeditious and economic Air Navigation Services. The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) intends to undertake the under listed projects for Goods, Works, Consultancy and Non Consultancy services under its 2017 Financial year Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Capital Budget. Consequently, the Agency wishes to invite competent and reputable interested Companies/Contractors/Suppliers/Vendors/Consultants to submit documents for any of the projects/services, listed hereunder:
C: PREQUALIFICATION AND ex
To qualify for consideration, interested companies with experience in similar jobs are required to submit the documents listed hereunder alongside their Prequalification and ex
1. Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.
2. Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with CAC (Form C02 & CO7 inclusive).
3. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years (2014 – 2016) corresponding with declared Annual Turnovers by inclusion of photocopy and Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by the proper tax authority.
4. Evidence of VAT registration and proof of past remittances.
5. National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Certificate as evidence of Compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004.
6. Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate as evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
7. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (Interim Registration Report from the Bureau of Public Procurement).
8. Detailed Company profile and Professional experience/Curriculum Vitae of key personnel, including registered address, name, functional location, Telephone Nos. and email address etc.
9. Audited statements of accounts for the past three (3) years (2014-2016).
10.Verifiable evidence of competence exhibited in the provision of similar services within the last 3 years. Attach letters of Award and certificate of disengagement if any.
11.Evidence of Membership of Relevant Professional bodies or Government Agency (where it is deemed necessary).
12.Letter of Recommendation from Company’s Bankers indicating the Financial capacity and capability to undertake the project if awarded.
13.Evidence of ownership or access/lease of relevant equipment/technology and resources required to be deployed for the project.
14.Evidence of dealership or manufacturers authorization (where it is deemed necessary), & any additional information that may enhance the prequalification of the company.
15.For Joint Ventures (JVs), Tender to include Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (indicating the responsibilities and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV. The lead Consultant – the firm which has the most relevant core competence for the Assignment, must be indicated in the Consortium’s MOU.
16.Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:
· That all documents submitted are not only genuine but correct.
· That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any Court of law.
· That the firm’s Director or Company is not bankrupt.
· That the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company.
· That the company is not in receivership or financially/Legally encumbered.
· That no Officers of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or Federal Ministry of Transportation (FMT) is a former or present Director of the Company.
D: SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Ø To qualify for consideration, Interested companies/Consultants are required to submit the above listed documents in TWO separate envelops in A4 paper size and neatly bound in a sealed envelope marked: “NAMA IGR 2017 ………………….(state project title), LOT….(state lot number), at the center.
Ø All documents to be addressed to The Managing Director/CE, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja – Lagos.
Ø All documents should be submitted to the office of:
Head of Procurement,
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
Murtala Mohammed Airport,
Ikeja – Lagos.
E: SUBMISSION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the collection of all submissions is 14TH day July 2017 at 10:00am prompt.
F: OPENING DATE
The collected submissions shall be opened publicly immediately after the expiration of the deadline for collection of submissions by 10.00am on 14th July, 2017 at the NAMA Headquarters Annex, Conference Room, Lagos.
G: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please, it is important to note the following:
a) This advertisement is published for information purposes only and shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of NAMA, nor shall it entitle the applicant to any claim(s) whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from NAMA by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
b) Notwithstanding the submission by any Firm, the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) is neither committed nor obligated to offer its company an award or any form of contract to its company or Agent.
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Aireon LLC of USA on exploring the deployme...
NAMA TRAINS PERSONNEL ON STRATEGIC SAFETY MANAGEMENT