• To continue to provide safe and functional air navigation services that will meet international standards.
• To increase Air Traffic Management (ATM) capacity in order to manage the increasing air traffic volume and simultaneously reduce delays.
• To enhance service quality.
• To reduce cost for airspace users.
• All levels of management are clearly committed to safety, starting with the MD/CEO.
• Trainings are programmed to build and maintain meaningful safety leadership skills.
• Just-culture principle of non-punitive open safety communication is established.
• All relevant staff and stakeholders are involved in collaborative decision process.
• Priority resource allocation to achieve acceptable level of safety.
• Safety of our employees, customers and contractors are a strategic issue of the Agency.
• Our goal is the adoption of ‘BEST PRACTICE’ standards and partnership between safety and Quality Management.
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Aireon LLC of USA on exploring the deployme...
NAMA TRAINS PERSONNEL ON STRATEGIC SAFETY MANAGEMENT