TRAINING AND MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES INCLUDES
• The sustenance of the Agency largely depends on competent and well-trained staff. The Department coordinates all forms of training, which includes both administrative and technical training. Staff of the Agency are encouraged to develop themselves in their different career fields.
• The Unit is charged with the responsibility of evaluating training proposals submitted by Consultants.
• It Processes staff Study Leave matters with or without pay and makes recommendations for the payment of Education Grants.
• Appraises various proposals submitted for Management’s consideration based on the training needs of the Agency.
• Monitors training programmes by way of co-ordination to ensure optimal participation by staff and proper delivery by the course facilitators.
• Advises staff on credible institutions for higher studies as well as course relevance.
• Oversees the NYSC and Industrial Attachment Programmes.
Other advantage to the Agency and staff includes:
• Improve quality
• Improve our competitiveness
• Multi-skill our employees
• Meet health and safety requirements
• Implement workplace change
• Build commitment to the company
• Quality of products and services
• Efficiency and effectiveness of all processes
• Innovation and creativity to find new products and services
• Flexibility and customisation of products and services to meet customers’ needs
• Human capital through knowledge and skill development
• Dissemination of knowledge between employees, partners or subcontractors and clients investment in new plant and equipment.
• Higher levels of value-added activities as a result of greater levels of employee skills, reduced overhead costs to the agency (efficiency of resources or fewer workers compensation claims)
• Greater ability to innovate in terms of adopting new technology and introducing better work processes
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) has assured stakeholders that the nation’s airspace remains one of the safest on the cont...
NPF-RELIABLE PARTNER IN AIR SAFETY- AKINKUOTU